Thursday, November 26, 2009

Food Bloggers Connect & Walk - Final Update & New Website ... & Late DB

First off, if you will be checking in with me tomorrow on the Daring Bakers' Challenge, I will be posting late, hopefully right after the weekend. We are moving from one house into another and it is complete chaos around here at the moment. I did the challenge and simply haven't photographed it yet -that will be interesting in itself- so if I succeed in what I will be attempting to do with it, I will be delighted for you to come back and check on what I've done, but for now just know the post will be late.

And now to Food Bloggers Connect...


It's time! This Saturday, some of us will be meeting each other for the first time after months and sometimes years of virtual friendship, I can't wait!
The official FBC website is now up with teasers from our guest speakers and all the details you could possibly want about the event so please check it out.
Finally, we've added a Marylebone Village Food Lovers' Walk which will take place on Sunday the 29th. We're meeting in front of the Baker Street Tube Station at 11:30AM so if you're around and would like to join, please do, the more the merrier!

And for all you Americans out there, Happy Thanksgiving Day!
BZV67BQV73DS


Bookmark and Share

18 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Hilda,

It was a good event wasn't it! I thought it was very interesting to meet fellow bloggers.

My review is here. What did you think of the event?

Eric Woods said...

Trying to help out in haiti

Molly said...

Commenting for Haiti!

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thanks for the opportunity to help out Haiti.

Stacy said...

Commenting for Haiti!

Unknown said...

Moving is so annoying; I hope it went well. Commenting for Haiti.

Katie said...

I wish I could have gone!

Anonymous said...

The chocolate dessert with the raspberries looks de-LISH! Now THAT I could use a recipe for...

ghkcole said...

The blogging community is amazing.

Leah Wentzel said...

wish i could have gone!

Pat said...

Glad to hear your Food Bloggers event was a success.

queencake and titangirl said...

a comment for haiti. bless you,hilda

Meg Kat said...

Wish there was a something like this in Orlando!

denie heppner said...

commenting for help for Haiti...;)

Dbe said...

Chocolate and raspberries...now I wish I had some.

Unknown said...

Prayers for Haiti! Oh and Yum!

Kat said...

That food looks amazing- wish I could have gone

Anonymous said...

comment comment. thanks for the good work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails